I checked in some bug fixes to FlexWiki at lunch today with regards to URL parsing.  Some of the special characters used in many URLs were not rendering.  I noticed this in my Intranet installation of FlexWiki at work.  I probably could have used an external link to solve my problems but I don't like the way the external links look. 

I have been using FlexWiki at work every day now.  Several other people have started to catch on in it's usage. We are starting the design phase of our next version and using FlexWiki has worked great as a way to consolodate a set of questions in a central place for review in design meetings.


Comments are closed